Blueberries are in the season now so why not make use of the good harvest to bake some cakes?
Makes about 9-10 muffins
71g of unsalted butter
100g of sugar (to add more if berries are not sweet)
3/4 cup plain yoghurt
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 large egg (used 55g)
191g plain flour
7g baking soda
1g baking powder
Blueberries (add according to ur preference)
1. Preheat oven: 190°
2. Beat butter & sugar till light&fluff
3. Add egg and beat well, then add in yoghurt & lemon zest
4. Sift half of the dry ingredients into the batter, combine well
(flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt)
5. Sift the remaining into the batter and add in the blueberries (coat them with the flour before mixing the batter)
6. Dough should be thick and gluey, use a spoon to scoop into each muffin cup.
7. Bake for 25-30mins/tester comes out clean
I managed to bake these muffins within an hour!
Hope you love the muffins!